Here at Johnny B’s Pest Control were all about protecting your home or business from pests. That is why we have created a list of 5 Summer Pest Tips someone can do to better protect their home or business this summer from pests!
- Seal The Entry Points – This is one of the most important aspect to securing your home from pests. Get a silicon based caulk or other sealing product and seal all those cracks and other areas pests get into your property.
- Fix Leaks – Fix all the leaks on your property, and also remove any standing water sources that may be on the property this will only attract pests to your home.
- Lights Out – Make sure you don’t leave on your outdoor lights all night this is a signal to insects and other pest species to come check out your property. Leaving off the lights will no longer draw pest species to your home at night.
- Seal or Remove Food Sources – This means inside your home make sure there is nothing out that pests can survive on. If you don’t have a viable food source many pest species cannot survive on your property so this factor is essential.
- Clean Gutters and Drainage Areas – It is always important to clean out gutters and drainage areas because this will only contribute to standing water if they are blocked. Having these drainage parts of your home working correctly will greatly reduce your chance for a pest problem. Termites for example are drawn by moisture and if drainage isn’t done correctly it could lead termites right to your home.
If you or someone you know is dealing with pests contact Johnny B’s Pest Control today and let us take it from there. At Johnny B’s we have been eliminating pest in the greater Boston area for 30 years! See why so many in the greater Boston area choose Johnny B’s Pest Control when they need pest help!
Stay up to date with Johnny B’s Social Media Pages!